SplendorOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The funniest thing that has ever happened to you.

+4
[CSR]Tormentor
Devastation
isya
[GM]Drea
8 posters

Go down

The funniest thing that has ever happened to you. Empty The funniest thing that has ever happened to you.

Post  [GM]Drea Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Mmk, So.. I want to know, What's the funniest thing that has happen to you? Or something scary. x3 Doesn't matter as long as I laugh at it...

Mine...
My mom and I were on our way home from Starbucks, When we hear this weird noise from outside.. My mom whispers.. ''Do you hear that? What is that?...'' I have no clue why.. But I whispered back.. ''Aliens..''
It was really a head to be there moment.. But it was so funny at the time.. xD And still is.

<3
[GM]Drea
[GM]Drea
Admin

Back to top Go down

The funniest thing that has ever happened to you. Empty Re: The funniest thing that has ever happened to you.

Post  isya Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Mine
Someone calling me 13 year old fag and ...more ... was funny in some way e.e
isya
isya

Back to top Go down

The funniest thing that has ever happened to you. Empty Re: The funniest thing that has ever happened to you.

Post  [GM]Drea Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 pm

isya wrote:Mine
Someone calling me 13 year old fag and ...more ... was funny in some way e.e

Lmfao, xD Sorrryy I said that.. But you know it's trueeee!!!
And it was a 13 year old fat pimply fag..x3
[GM]Drea
[GM]Drea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devastation Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 pm

1 time .. I saw this guy.. who said he met this other guy... Who knew this one guy.. That massaged this one guy.. Who then tripped over the foot of another guy.. Then that guy DIIIIIIIIIED..
Devastation
Devastation

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]Tormentor Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:20 am

ohohohohoho my turn xD mine has to be when i was driving an my mom was with me, the windows were down and 3 bee's flew into her hair and didnt come out. So listening to her yelling to stop the car so she could get out and get them out was funny (was on the highway). Cant ever forget that day ^^ lol
[CSR]Tormentor
[CSR]Tormentor

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Ooo just remembered something from this weekend (Have had funnier things happen but oh well brain is like dead atm xD) but i was with my friends in their neighborhood at the basketball court and there was a fence and some white balls on little brick things on top of the fence. Well the basketball went over the fence into the road, friend went around and got it, kicked it but instead of going over it curved straight into one of the balls and shattered it and there were people around so we were just like fuck it and ran, its a had to be there moment xD
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Drea Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm

[Raver]fallen wrote:Ooo just remembered something from this weekend (Have had funnier things happen but oh well brain is like dead atm xD) but i was with my friends in their neighborhood at the basketball court and there was a fence and some white balls on little brick things on top of the fence. Well the basketball went over the fence into the road, friend went around and got it, kicked it but instead of going over it curved straight into one of the balls and shattered it and there were people around so we were just like fuck it and ran, its a had to be there moment xD

Enough said. ^-----

No I didn't~

Last edited by [GM]Drea on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
[GM]Drea
[GM]Drea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 pm

you so would drea xD
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 pm

[GM]Drea wrote:
[Raver]fallen wrote:Ooo just remembered something from this weekend (Have had funnier things happen but oh well brain is like dead atm xD) but i was with my friends in their neighborhood at the basketball court and there was a fence and some white balls on little brick things on top of the fence. Well the basketball went over the fence into the road, friend went around and got it, kicked it but instead of going over it curved straight into one of the balls and shattered it and there were people around so we were just like fuck it and ran, its a had to be there moment xD

Enough said. ^-----
you missed one
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Devastation Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:29 pm

[Raver]fallen wrote:
[GM]Drea wrote:

Enough said. ^-----
you missed one

You 2 need a hobby :l
Devastation
Devastation

Back to top Go down

Post  ...xNie... Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Nothing funny or scary ever happens to me. :D But, my bro fell down the stairs once.. From sneezing rofl.
...xNie...
...xNie...

Back to top Go down

Post  Devastation Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 pm

[Epic]xNie[/Epic] wrote:Nothing funny or scary ever happens to me. Very Happy But, my bro fell down the stairs once.. From sneezing rofl.

Is there a polite way to say Epidemic failure at life?
Devastation
Devastation

Back to top Go down

Post  ...xNie... Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Sekkusu wrote:
[Epic]xNie[/Epic] wrote:Nothing funny or scary ever happens to me. :D But, my bro fell down the stairs once.. From sneezing rofl.

Is there a polite way to say Epidemic failure at life?

Sure. The name "Michael" xD
...xNie...
...xNie...

Back to top Go down

Post  ...xNie... Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm

He also broke his finger pillow fighting w/ me once. o.o
...xNie...
...xNie...

Back to top Go down

Post  Devastation Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Touche
Devastation
Devastation

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCandy Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:16 am

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was with my dad. He was driving and we got into a car crash (other persons fault for not stopping at a stop sign). So as the car stops you lean forward and hit the glass...my dad, to prevent that from happenin, stopped my face with his palm and broke my nose. So the only person in that accident with a serious injury was me. And yes you laugh afterwards XD Cool

HardCandy

http://www.showyourdick.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:18 am

HardCandy wrote:The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was with my dad. He was driving and we got into a car crash (other persons fault for not stopping at a stop sign). So as the car stops you lean forward and hit the glass...my dad, to prevent that from happenin, stopped my face with his palm and broke my nose. So the only person in that accident with a serious injury was me. And yes you laugh afterwards XD Cool
xD OMG thats like an epic face palm xD
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Devastation Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:18 am

[Raver]fallen wrote:
HardCandy wrote:The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was with my dad. He was driving and we got into a car crash (other persons fault for not stopping at a stop sign). So as the car stops you lean forward and hit the glass...my dad, to prevent that from happenin, stopped my face with his palm and broke my nose. So the only person in that accident with a serious injury was me. And yes you laugh afterwards XD Cool

Bad pun fallen.. <33 xD
Devastation
Devastation

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:19 am

Sekkusu wrote:
[Raver]fallen wrote:

Bad pun fallen.. <33 xD
ikr 8D
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCandy Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm

LOL and OMG!! Funniest and embarrassing momment happened to me at work on saturday. I work in an office where theres this speaker where you can call to the offices on the 2nd floor without having to use the phone (lazy ass people). Well the speaker has 3 buttons; one is the 'speak' button which is for when you have long convos you dont have to keep on pressing down the talk button. the second one is 'call' button which makes a sound when you press it and lets them know youre going to talk through the speaker, and 'talk' button which you hold down for short phrases.

Well my boss came in and isntead of pressing the 'call' button she pressed the speak button which let the speaker on. She left. So I had the radio on and started singign a song I like very much. When the song finished I heard applause coming from behind me. I was like wtf? ghosts? So I recieve this call and it was from the offices on the 2nd floor congratulating me for the concert and to please press again the 'speak' button because they heard everything. So my coworker told me I turned different colors...even a color she had never seen before lol.

HardCandy

http://www.showyourdick.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 pm

fail xD
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

The funniest thing that has ever happened to you. Empty Fail

Post  wolf Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:29 am

Mine would be when i was walking to school and started to run late so then i started running and then turned becuase someone yelled squirrel and then i ran into a stop sign. i got up walked 2 feet on the road and then was hit by a car going at 8km.after arriving to school i took the elevator up to the second floor only to get trapped in it for 2 hours. after i was let out i walked down the hall for about 2 minutes until my belt broke and my pants dropped to me feet. i held them until i went to the stair case where i slipped and rolled down about 24 stairs. i walk to the door at a fast speed trying to go to the office but i forgot to open the door o then i slammed into it. I went home and the ca jumped on my head and i fell down my stairs. I was bruzed so badly XP.... Then i went matress surfing and my mom was like wat happened to you... and i was like just wait till we do that switchy body thing and then make a teleport to the past and you can live over again
wolf
wolf

http://www.drawingnow.com/shadowpaw

Back to top Go down

Post  wolf Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:32 am

Devastation wrote:
[Raver]fallen wrote:

Bad pun fallen.. <33 xD

wow really..omg thanks something for me to try yay !!!
wolf
wolf

http://www.drawingnow.com/shadowpaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down