SplendorOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSR Guild :o?

4 posters

Go down

CSR Guild :o? Empty CSR Guild :o?

Post  [CSR]fallen Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:21 am

Is there going to be a CSR Guild? Or can CSRs be in any guild? Same question goes for the Game-Masters guild.
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

CSR Guild :o? Empty Re: CSR Guild :o?

Post  [GM]Drea Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:06 am

[Raver]fallen wrote:Is there going to be a CSR Guild? Or can CSRs be in any guild? Same question goes for the Game-Masters guild.

I'm not sure, I know I'll be making a guild for myself for only GM/GL's to join.
CSR's Can join mine if they suck up. (Just kidding) They can if they want.
But, If the other GM's/CSR's want to join the players guild they're free to do so.
[GM]Drea
[GM]Drea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devastation Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 am

Personally I feel [CSR] guild in Shine Online was a way for CSR's to not bond with others in a negative way. I mean like, if CSR's join some other guild that trash talks Shine, the CSR's themselves are going to be doing it aswell. Or even if it comes to a point where the CSR isn't doing anything, but the people inside the guild are. Perhaps Shine was trying to maintain a false image. If people are looked down upon in the guild, then the innocent CSR themselves will be viewed the exact same as the others.

In conclusion, I just think Shine did it to keep a false image which they no longer have. I understand if that same image is wanted to be kept here, because out of all honesty, that's a pretty good system they have there. But it kind of takes all the fun away from being a CSR. Per Se earlier Shine. If you were an unpaid CSR, you had to stay in town and help people, you couldn't level, you had to be in the same guild as the rest of the CSR's, and in my opinion, sheer blasphemy.

Here I go rambling on again, my apologies. Although, I'd like to hear how you guys feel about it. Agree, Disagree, Think I'm a retard, think I have a point. I don't know.
Devastation
Devastation

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Sekkusu wrote:Personally I feel [CSR] guild in Shine Online was a way for CSR's to not bond with others in a negative way. I mean like, if CSR's join some other guild that trash talks Shine, the CSR's themselves are going to be doing it aswell. Or even if it comes to a point where the CSR isn't doing anything, but the people inside the guild are. Perhaps Shine was trying to maintain a false image. If people are looked down upon in the guild, then the innocent CSR themselves will be viewed the exact same as the others.

In conclusion, I just think Shine did it to keep a false image which they no longer have. I understand if that same image is wanted to be kept here, because out of all honesty, that's a pretty good system they have there. But it kind of takes all the fun away from being a CSR. Per Se earlier Shine. If you were an unpaid CSR, you had to stay in town and help people, you couldn't level, you had to be in the same guild as the rest of the CSR's, and in my opinion, sheer blasphemy.

Here I go rambling on again, my apologies. Although, I'd like to hear how you guys feel about it. Agree, Disagree, Think I'm a retard, think I have a point. I don't know.
Agreed on all of it, and yes you are a retard sek, but an awesome one x3
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Devastation Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Bitch :l
Devastation
Devastation

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 pm

I know I am :c but hey at least i said you're an awesome retard =x
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCandy Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:44 pm

The awesome retard is right. I was a CL and GM for another PS and when I was a CL they let us join any guild but same players accused us of plvln. Eventhough when CLs only had admin lvl10 (lame!). Well my point is no staff member should be able join normal player guilds.

HardCandy

http://www.showyourdick.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:05 pm

HardCandy wrote:The awesome retard is right. I was a CL and GM for another PS and when I was a CL they let us join any guild but same players accused us of plvln. Eventhough when CLs only had admin lvl10 (lame!). Well my point is no staff member should be able join normal player guilds.
thats bs e.e
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCandy Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 pm

[CSR]fallen wrote:
HardCandy wrote:The awesome retard is right. I was a CL and GM for another PS and when I was a CL they let us join any guild but same players accused us of plvln. Eventhough when CLs only had admin lvl10 (lame!). Well my point is no staff member should be able join normal player guilds.
thats bs e.e

why bs?

HardCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:34 pm

HardCandy wrote:
[CSR]fallen wrote:
thats bs e.e

why bs?
thats why
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCandy Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Well is true.

HardCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:41 pm

It's true in your opinion.
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCandy Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Well if staff would be able to join nomal player guild the acusations of plvln and handing stuff out will never end. Also why be in a normal player guild then you wont be able to concentrated on the job. What about guild wars? Sorry but been there, done that.

HardCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Concentration depends on that person, rules can be set, such as CSR can't participate in guild war obviously and possibly against the plvl rule and if CSR's level their guildies while leveling themselves then it dun ask me, they'd have to have proof of the CSR violating rules.
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCandy Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 pm

[CSR]fallen wrote:Concentration depends on that person, rules can be set, such as CSR can't participate in guild war obviously and possibly against the plvl rule and if CSR's level their guildies while leveling themselves then it dun ask me, they'd have to have proof of the CSR violating rules.

Like I said been there done that. So in order to prevent all this from happenning they decided Staff in a Staff guild and let the normal players on theyr own guild.

HardCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:51 pm

That's their server, not this one may I remind you. It's up to the GM's and Genesis ultimately.
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCandy Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:52 pm

In all servers is the same. Or it will end up being the same. Im telling you we tried.

HardCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]fallen Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Pessimistic opinon for one, two, not nescessarily.
[CSR]fallen
[CSR]fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  HardCandy Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm

[CSR]fallen wrote:Pessimistic opinon for one, two, not nescessarily.

LOL anyway Ill go with whatever the owner of this server does. like you yourself said, Im stating my opinion. Twisted Evil

HardCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum